About The Projects
[ Index ] [ Download ] [ Features ] [ Changes ] [ Email List ]
[ GIT Tree ] [ IRC Chat ] [ MySelf! ]
|LibTomCrypt (1.17)||.bz2, .bz2.sig||.zip, .zip.sig|
|LibTomMath (0.42.0)||.bz2, .bz2.sig||.zip, .zip.sig|
|TomsFastMath (0.12)||.bz2, .bz2.sig||.zip, .zip.sig|
|LibTomPoly (0.04)||.bz2, .bz2.sig||.zip, .zip.sig|
|LibTomFloat (0.02)||.bz2, .bz2.sig||.zip, .zip.sig|
Listings: LibTomCrypt, LibTomMath, TomsFastMath, LibTomPoly, LibTomFloat LibTomPoly has the following features.
- Totally public domain and is only dependent on LibTomMath, another public domain library.
- Portable source code.
- Provides access to polynomials of finite characteristic of varying degrees (it will grow to accomodate)
- Includes several algebraic operations.
- Usual addition, subtraction, division, multiplication.
- Modular versions of the add/sub/mul
- Modular exponentiation
- Irreducibility testing.
- Monic reductions